Wednesday, March 10, 2010

dwight vs. julia...








vs.




So, if you read my "Thankful Thursday" post from last week then you saw my little shout out to The Office (and Dwight). Well... one of my awesome co-workers found me worthy of my own little acronym and made me the print out you see on the right. I have to say, after reviewing the two, I really feel that Julia Black can directly compete with Dwight Schrute in the workplace. I know, I know... Dwight does have six letters in his name, whereas I only have five... but I mean, just look at the five I have. (Besides, "good worker" and "hard worker" are technically the same thing... I mean, really.)

Footnote: If you're confused about "A Baldface," then you obviously don't know what a baldface liar is... completely different than a boldface liar.

No comments: