Thursday, March 4, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) College friends.
This past weekend I was able to eat lunch with one of my very best friends and old college roommates. During my time at Troy, I was so blessed to have amazing college friends who pushed me to walk with the Lord (and still do).

2) Chipotle.
Specifically the vegetable burrito bowl (with
guacamole, of course). This experience is only complete with my new favorite co-workers. I finally have two female co-workers that I can share my lunch break with.

3) The Office.
I am watching The Office as I type this post... 1 hour special tonight. Dwight is awesome. Need I say more?

2 comments:

April said...

i think i peed in my pants when she breastfed the wrong baby! i totally didn't see that one coming!

Garretts said...

i think the male lactation consultant was hilarious! josh & i both said...that would never happen in real life! (but I guess that's what makes it so funnY!)