Thursday, March 25, 2010

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Ahi Tuna. And not just any ahi tuna... specifically the ahi tuna Lance and I ate this weekend at Felix's in Mobile, AL. AMAZING. We ordered it as our appetizer and then realized we should have ordered it as our main meal... and dessert. Yes, it was that good. They had this special horseradish sauce drizzled over the top, that Lance and I proceeded to finish with our table's saltine crackers. We weren't about to let any of this stuff go to waste. We're classy, I know.

2) This blog. Elise Blaha's blog is really the first blog I started obsessively reading. I'm not really sure how I stumbled upon her site, because I have absolutely no relationship with this girl, and don't know her from one end or the other, but I'm pretty sure we're kindred spirits. Super cute.

3) Capri pants. I guess really I am thankful for the warm weather that has allowed me to pull my capri's out of spring clothes storage. But I do adore capri's. I'm really hoping this fashion trend sticks around for a while. You have to understand, see I'm pretty tall, and I'm 90% legs, so finding a good pair of long pants is practically impossible sometimes. But lucky for me, capri's are supposed to be short. Brilliant.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

1)Poor tuna. 2)Love Elise! 3)Super jealous of your capri's yesterday.

Sidenote: I will join you in capri's once my leg-leprosy disappears.

mleslie43 said...

I am just now catching up on your fun blog. So I was way behind but now caught up again, I loved everything... the big perfume question, your Thankful Thursday comments and all of your wonderful wedding pics were great! Thanks for entertaining me!