Sunday, September 25, 2011

brooke & patrick :: married!! {louisville wedding photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful wedding in Southern Indiana, assisting Shaelyne of Meadows Art & Photography. You may remember, Shaelyne assisted me with Jonny & Janaye's wedding back in May, and I just love working with her... we have a blast together!

Well, this wedding was no different. Shaelyne and I had a great time... mainly due to the fact that we had an adorable bride and groom and absolutely fabulous wedding party. Brooke was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen, and I know her groom agreed... Patrick could not take his eyes off of her. Here were some shots that made me smile...

{a gorgeous dress}

{for a stunning bride}

{flower corsages instead of bouquets}

{a stubborn bow tie}

{a beautiful antique quilt for a beautiful bride}

{witty groomsmen in suspenders}

{radiant bridesmaids in violet}

{nature-inspired details}

{location change-of-plans}

{making the most of it... quite nicely, might I add}

{a flower girl princess}

{a picturesque bridal party}

{a bride that can't stop smiling}

{cake that tasted as good as it looks}

{first dance as husband and wifey}

{details, details, details}

{looking like a princess with her prince}

{happily ever after}

It was such a sweet day. Be sure to leave your well-wishes to the bride and groom... which one is your favorite? Congratulations Brooke and Patrick!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

They are all beautiful! So sorry we missed out on your big day! Love your family so much!

Salena said...

Beautiful again! I really like the ones where he is holding her the best!

Unknown said...

Mmm...I love the second-to-last and the last pictures!! They're all wonderful photos but those two are my favorites. :)

Flossie said...

What a beautiful dress! Love it...

Simon said...

nice post..
summerville wedding photographers