Sunday, September 25, 2011

brooke & patrick :: married!! {louisville wedding photographer}

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful wedding in Southern Indiana, assisting Shaelyne of Meadows Art & Photography. You may remember, Shaelyne assisted me with Jonny & Janaye's wedding back in May, and I just love working with her... we have a blast together!

Well, this wedding was no different. Shaelyne and I had a great time... mainly due to the fact that we had an adorable bride and groom and absolutely fabulous wedding party. Brooke was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen, and I know her groom agreed... Patrick could not take his eyes off of her. Here were some shots that made me smile...

{a gorgeous dress}

{for a stunning bride}

{flower corsages instead of bouquets}

{a stubborn bow tie}

{a beautiful antique quilt for a beautiful bride}

{witty groomsmen in suspenders}

{radiant bridesmaids in violet}

{nature-inspired details}

{location change-of-plans}

{making the most of it... quite nicely, might I add}

{a flower girl princess}

{a picturesque bridal party}

{a bride that can't stop smiling}

{cake that tasted as good as it looks}

{first dance as husband and wifey}

{details, details, details}

{looking like a princess with her prince}

{happily ever after}

It was such a sweet day. Be sure to leave your well-wishes to the bride and groom... which one is your favorite? Congratulations Brooke and Patrick!!


Melinda said...

They are all beautiful! So sorry we missed out on your big day! Love your family so much!

Salena said...

Beautiful again! I really like the ones where he is holding her the best!

Jaimie said...

Mmm...I love the second-to-last and the last pictures!! They're all wonderful photos but those two are my favorites. :)

Flossie said...

What a beautiful dress! Love it...

Simon Dick said...

nice post..
summerville wedding photographers