Thursday, September 1, 2011

thankful thursday {link up}

{feel free to link up your own Thankful Thursday post at the bottom}


This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Holiday weekends. I mean, duh. Who doesn't love an extra day (or two) added to their weekend. Mine will be spent traveling to the great state of New York. I'm photographing a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.





2) Dance Moms. Not moms that dance... but the reality show, Dance Moms. It is so ridiculous, that I'm actually entertained by it. It's like a step above Toddlers and Tiaras... classy television, I tell ya.


3) Dibs Ice Cream bites. These things are brilliant. Little bite size ice cream snacks... delicious. And for some reason, you just don't feel as guilty eating a cup full of these little guys.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?



7 comments:

Candice said...

I've gotten into Dance Moms too...lol. I can't help but watch it each week :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Vivian said...

dance moms? I'm going to have to check it out ;)

Nikki Darlin' said...

Oh Man I want some ice cream!

Liz said...

We had those Dibs at the movies one time. Amazing!

Shari said...

I'm definitely thankful for the long, holiday weekend! It can't come soon enough! :)

mleslie43 said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend in Buffalo, NY with a great wedding photo shoot and a little cooler weather!

Jennifer Dawn McLucas said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE Dibbs! :)