Thursday, September 22, 2011

thankful thursday {link up}

{What are you thankful for? Link up at the bottom of this post...}

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Nutella & Banana Crepes. YUM. I love crepes. Especially one filled with Nutella and bananas. When Lance and I visited Paris back in 2007 we had a nutella/banana crepe every single night. I didn't expect to be able to eat any crepes when I was in Germany, but while we were staying in Aachen they just happened to have a festival going on all weekend. So I had one on Thursday night and then another for lunch on Friday... and they were amazing.


2) My awesome new bookshelf. I am way excited about this little bookshelf. I was checking out some of the sale items in one of the Borders bookstores near my house, and because all of the Borders are going out of business, they are selling everything. I mean, everything. Cash registers, office supplies, tables, bookshelves... all of it. Well, by the time I made it over the store, all of the fixtures and furniture were marked down an additional 50%, so I got this adorable display shelf for a mere $37. I'm pretty pumped, in case you can't tell:)


3) Christmas at Hobby Lobby. Meaning, I love Christmas... and I love Hobby Lobby. And I love the fact that Hobby Lobby already has all of their Christmas decor out and ready to go. I had to find some major self-control the other day to refrain from walking down this aisle. It was tough.


What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...



1 comment:

The enchanted home said...

Not sure how the link up thing works but I am thankful for my family and this great big cup of Peets coffee in my hand!