Friday, September 9, 2011

brynn & richard :: married!! {louisville wedding photographer}


Last weekend I traveled to Buffalo, NY for Brynn and Richard's gorgeous wedding. I first met this adorable couple when I did some mini-sessions at the beginning of the year in Mobile, AL. Brynn and Richard instantly stole my heart and I was beyond thrilled when they asked me to photograph their special day. There were so many special details and moments that made me smile throughout the weekend. Here are a few of my favorites...

...the beautiful bride...

...those gorgeous shoes...

...sweet sister moments...

...the dress (it has pockets, people!)...

...a bride that could not stop smiling...

...those flowers (sigh, love)...

...the most fun bridesmaids ever (luh it)...

...pretty shoes...

...how the bride's house matched the wedding color scheme...

...final touches...

...an addictive game to pass the time...

...the handsome groom...

...pre-wedding prayers...

...a to-die-for location...

...sweet, sentimental moments...

...the excitement of marriage (this is one of my absolute faves)...

...an incredible bridal party...

...making it facebook official...

...a groom that could not take his eyes off of his bride...

...and who can blame him? she's radiant...

...the sweetest first dance...

...an amazing reception, with a dance floor that was never empty...

...the mr. & mrs...

...happily ever after...

Congratulations Brynn & Richard! Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day. You are truly an amazing couple and I can't wait to see what the Lord does in and through your marriage!

Show the Mr. & Mrs. some love... which one is your favorite?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos, Julia! I love that you captured them making it "facebook official!"

Danielle said...

This is some of your best work yet! Your photos made me want to be there and be a part of their special day.

Melissa Jo said...

I love that you captured the 'facebook official' photo, you did a great job! I love all the nude shoes, but the flowers were definitely my favorite !

Unknown said...

These are ALL amazing, Julia. But quite honestly, my favorite is the "pre-wedding prayer." It shows what's most important to this beautiful couple. And my bridesmaids did the same thing for me: gathered around in a circle and they each offered a prayer for Joshua and me. It was one of the most precious moments of the whole day.

Flossie said...

I loved the best man yahoo-ing. Awesome.

Unknown said...

Really great shots all around! I really like the shot with the bride in her beautiful dress playing the game!!

Salena said...

All of these are wonderful! I love "the kiss" and the one at the top of the page.

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

Julia! these are awesome!! the kiss picture with James going nuts in amazing :)

Carol McCann said...

Wonderful photography Julia!
I love the first dance..there is the feeling of so much love...

Hannah said...

I loved these photos!! Loved the sister one, the brides face during the ceremony, the first dance one..and on and on:) Great job!

lazy_katie said...

I'm so glad to see these! Brynnsie is one of my favorite "beautiful people" and I'm so glad I got to see their day through your pictures! Thank you so much!

Garretts said...

my favs are the "radiant" bride & the wedding party celebrating photo.

love that you captured the FB relationship change. cute idea!

mom said...

Loved # 18 of the wedding party with the fall colors and "both" of my son's, Richard and Phillip, and the joy captured on all of their faces!I can't wait to see the rest of the photo's.

Jewel said...

Congratulations!!!
Richard & Brynn...May your marriage
always prove to be that of a "Threefold Cord" ...then you will be successful. -Ec 4:12
I really enjoyed viewing your photo shoot...my favorite was photo # 5...loved the gown!!! and the bride looked astonishing!!!