Wednesday, September 7, 2011

thankful thursday {link up}

{link up your own Thankful Thursday-ness at the bottom of this post}

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1) Upcoming travels. I am way excited about our upcoming trip to Aachen, Germany. We will get to see Aachen, Cologne, and maybe Amsterdam... not to mention we'll be attending a gorgeous wedding!


2) Terra Veggie chips. I love these chips! And because they're vegetables, they are totally healthy, I'm sure. I could literally eat the entire bag in one sitting... no lie.






3) Our church. Lance and I have been attending some counseling training provided by our church and I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow with such amazing people.



What are you thankful for this Thursday?



4 comments:

Shari said...

Have a great time in Germany + Amsterdam. I'm jealous. :)

Lindsey Brackett said...

You are a true world traveler. I'm so jealous :) LOTS of pictures!

Jennifer Dawn McLucas said...

We've recently had to change churches because of my husband's work schedule. I was happy where we were and so skeptical about making a switch. It's been easier than I expected, there are so many opportunities at our new church. I'm thankful for that too! I hope your training continues to go well. ;)

Hannah said...

I have just found your blog from Happy ever After! What a great idea for a link party! There is so much to be thankful for in life! And what gorgeous wedding pictures you posted yesterday! I am also a photographer and have just shot my first couple weddings! What fun!!