Tuesday, September 6, 2011

top 10 :: things i want to blog about

Occasionally this will happen. Not very often... but sometimes... just sometimes... it does.

A sticky note can barely contain the post ideas that I have swirling in my head... the things I want to share with you... the top 10 things I can't wait to blog about...

1) Brynn & Richard's beautiful wedding.


2) The long awaited house tour.


3) My adorable "just moved" cards.


4) This cute little side table.


5) My recent trip to Buffalo, NY.


6) The scrapbook I made for my parent's 35th anniversary.


7) The most amazing antique mall ever.


8) My December Daily album from, yes, last December.


9) My favorite things about autumn.


10) My upcoming trip to Aachen, Germany.


Linking this up to Oh Amanda (you should really read her top 10 list this week... it's a good one) and It's a Crafty Life.

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have a long list of things I want to blog about, but I am so far behind I am trying to get caught up. I have been to Aachen before. Your little European trips make me jealous and homesick!

Nikki Darlin' said...

OOO I wanna go to Germany. Hope you have fun. Can't wait to read about it.

Danielle said...

I want to know where the antique shop is! We just went to one yesterday and now I'm suddenly taken with them. I hope it's somewhere close (:

mleslie43 said...

Well, I am so glad that I get to go to Aachen with you! Yes, it has definitely been a whirlwind of wonderful things going on...
Maybe we can catch up in Germany and talk about it...ha!

Vivian said...

Have fun in Aachen! Been there! The just moved cards are way cute!

The enchanted home said...

Wow so many fabulous things..love your moving cards and the best antique mall ever? You have me VERY intrigued!!

Miranda said...

Wow, it looks like you are a great scrap-booker! I'm sure your parents will love that scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you do have a lot to blog about! I'm already dying to see the wedding pictures, I love seeing pics of others' weddings, they are always so beautiful. Thanks for linking up!

Alana said...

All of those sound like great posts! I need to make a list of my own! I've made them before, but then I usually end up writing about whatever strikes me when I sit down. Oh well.

Garretts said...

enjoy your trip to germany! can't wait to see all these little ideas come to life on your blog!