I love fall. Like really love it. I love the crispness in the air... the smell of apples and cinnamon... the crimson color of the leaves... all of it.
This year, (thanks to pinterest) I've been seeing all kinds of things that I want to try out this fall... crafts I want to make, food I want to bake, clothes I want to buy... it's a pretty long list. But in honor of Top Ten Tuesday, I'll narrow it down to 10.
So here you have it... the top 10 things I want to try this fall...
1) Fall window display. This is simple enough... just grab a few pretty leaves from outside and hang them in the window with fishing wire. Simple... yet so beautiful.
2) Apple spice cups. How adorable is this? This would be great for a fall party. Not quite sure how easy this would be... but it sure looks pretty... and yummy.
3) Twig candle luminaries. I am so going to make these. Another affordable project... I think I already have some little glasses... now if I can just talk someone into collecting twigs for me...
4) Thankful wreath. I love, love, love this idea! How sweet would it be to do something like this at your family's Thanksgiving dinner? Everyone could write what they are thankful for, then the wreath is given to the hostess as a gift? Love it.
5) Pinecone place cards. Another brilliant Thanksgiving dinner idea... use pinecones to hold table place cards.
6) Pumpkin cupcakes. Actually... these are 2-ingredient pumpkin cupcakes. I'm wondering if they are the same as the pumpkin spice cookies I made last year... either way, I am pumped about making those bad boys again... yum.
7) Fall ribbon wreath. This might take some time, but seriously, how cute is this wreath? And what a great way to get rid of some of those ribbon scraps... I mean, that is, if you save ribbon scraps... what? ...everyone doesn't do that?
8) Pumpkin montage. This is exactly the same thing as my paper heart craft and butterfly craft project. I love how this one is mounted on burlap.
9) Hot chocolate bar. What a great party idea! Just serve up the hot chocolate and let everyone add their own treats... marshmallows, chocolate sticks, caramel... etc. Brilliant, I tell ya.
10) Fall mantle display. I am loving all of the white pumpkins I am seeing this year... so festive without being too-halloweenie. I also love the window frame mixed in with the pumpkins... I knew I should have bought a window frame at the antique fair this weekend... dangit.