Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 days of change :: day 28 {change challenge}


WEEKLY CHANGE CHALLENGE :: THOUGHTS & REFLECTIONS
As I round out the last.three.days. of my 31 day series, I thought it would be a good idea to focus my posts on my thoughts & reflections over my past month of change.  To be honest, I'm pretty shocked that I've made it this far.  Blogging for a full month straight... especially on the same topic... has been a challenge to say the least.  I'm hoping to take some time to myself over the next few days and really reflect on what the past 31 days has been for me... good and bad.

How are you challenging yourself this week?

PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!  I love you!

-----------
For the month of October I'm doing a 31-day series on "change."  Go here to see the full line-up of "change" posts.

2 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

It's such a great idea to try to challenge you self, with challenge comes growth. Let's see, this week I will challenge my self to eat only healthy food and push myself at work! Have a great Sunday!
xo
Sharon

mleslie43 said...

Thanks Julia! I have been loving your challenging blog on change. You are awesome and I love you!