Thursday, October 4, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) 31 days.  You may have noticed a common theme on the blog over the past couple of days... change.  That's all I seem to be talking about these days.  Well, at least for the next 31 days.  I committed to blogging about change for the month of October... and while, yes, part of me is thinking, "what the heck have I gotten myself into?!?!"  The other part of me is thankful for the many changes in our life right now... the welcome ones, and the not-so-welcome ones.  I am grateful for change.

2) Office vending machine.  This will make more sense when you read today's "change" post... but I am thankful that my company has a vending machine in our breakroom.  This hasn't always been the case.  We've always had a soda machine... but the vending machine is a newer addition.  I mean, when are chips and candy bars ever a bad idea??  Okay, okay... don't answer that.

3) My husband.  I often don't give Lance enough props on this little blog of mine... but let me be clear... he.is.awesome.  Knowing that I was flying to Atlanta this week for work, he surprised me and drove himself to Atlanta on Sunday, so we could spend some time together.  He was planning on coming to Georgia this coming weekend anyways, but I fly back to Louisville tonight... so we would have completely missed each other.  But because of his thoughtfulness and clever thinking, we have been able to hang out in the evenings all week:)  I am so thankful for him.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so sweet of your husband! :)

Anonymous said...

Did your hubby go to the same school of awesome that mine went to? It seems like it!! I'm so glad you guys got that time together.

Sophia

Cami said...

The 31 days of change...sounds so cool!! I love it!!! I can't wait to read all of your posts!!

Thanks for linking up with me at First Day of My life for Thankful Thursday <3 Hope you had an amazing weekend!