Thursday, October 25, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Sea Salt Caramels.  OMG.  Have you had these things before?  Lance bought some from Costco the other day, and they are amazing.  Such a great treat.

2) Study dates.  Especially with this guy:)  Tuesday night I stayed up late to help Lance study for a quiz he had yesterday... we had notecards and everything.  And Lance said he knew all of his verses!

3) Christmas aisles. Woop!  Woop!  Yep... as usual, the retail industry is way ahead of the game and already has Christmas stuff out well before Halloween.  And as much as I hate to skip over Halloween and Thanksgiving, I can't help but get absolutely giddy when I spot an entire aisle dedicated to Christmas.  Cannot.wait.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

7 comments:

isaac and jenny said...

I'm very excited for November...because then it is 'appropriate' to get all excited about Christmas. Whatever, we've already started listening to Christmas music, etc. If it were a bit colder outside, I'd feel more inclined to make some cookies too!

Suzanne Elyse said...

Those chocolates... so delicious. So dangerous.

Connie Leon said...

I love your study date! I used to love those when my Hubby and I were in college.. :) Miss them. :D

Sylvia said...

I have noticed that the Christmas aisles are back!

OneMommy said...

I have to agree -- even though I hate to have Thanksgiving passed over, Christmas stuff always makes me smile.

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

I love seeing all the holiday stuff out, even if it does seem to come earlier and earlier each year!! :) Thanks for linking up with me!

Anonymous said...

Sea salt caramels? Never had them, but I just so happen to be going to Costco tomorrow... :)