Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 days of change :: day 6 {change of pace}

We all need a change of pace every once in a while.

And after a week of this...

...I was desperately craving my own change of pace.

So, I took a day off.

And it.was.so.nice.

Instead of waking up early... I slept in late (in my own bed)...


Instead of working on spreadsheets... I worked on blog posts...


Instead of eating lunch at my desk... I ate lunch at my favorite cafe...


Instead of afternoon accounting... I did some afternoon shopping...



Yes.  Change of pace... I think I like you.

-----------
 For the month of October I'm doing a 31-day series on "change."  Go here to see the full line-up of "change" posts.

4 comments:

Marci Smith said...

Love the picture from your front porch...beautiful! Good for you for taking the day off. :-)
Marci...www.lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Now, that's what I call progress.

Sophia
multipliedlove.com

kate @ a journey in style said...

Now if only we could do things like this more often :)

Kate
http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an awesome day. I think this was a great choice. And I agree with Kate - if only we could do things like this more often :)