Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 days of change :: day 7 {change challenge}

I thought a little weekly challenge might help me out as I continue on this whole "31 days of change" adventure. Nothing like a little challenge to give some direction and accountability, right?  So, I decided that every Sunday in October I would set a focus for the upcoming week... a specific area in my life that might need change... and what better place to start than with myself?  Yep.  So, for the next 7 days I'll be thinking about what change looks like for myself and others.

WEEKLY CHANGE CHALLENGE :: MYSELF & OTHERS 

Want to join in?  How are you challenging yourself this week?  It doesn't have to be "change" related... simply anything you might be focusing on for the next 7 days...  attitude at work?  what you eat?  being intentional?  organizing your closet?  Whatever it is, I'd love to hear...

-----------
 For the month of October I'm doing a 31-day series on "change."  Go here to see the full line-up of "change" posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did. Your 31 day series has challenged me to be more conscientious. I am trying to be 'less', but especially less judgmental. I try to be every day, but I feel like I make judgments sometimes without even realizing it.

I'm not blogging about it, though I do have a blog - www.livelovehope.wordpress.com . I am still a shy blogger & have difficulty with consistency. Anyway, thanks for encouraging me with the October challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love how into this 31 days of change thing you are. So proactive about it - and inspiring yourself and others along the way. Loving it. Happy weekend :)