Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 days of change :: day 31 {dear change... and october}


Dear Change (aka October),

Thank you for your super long visit this month... like, suuuuuperrrr long.  It was so great to spend quality time together every.single.day.  You got all in my personal space this month... talking about overwhelming changes... attitude changes... spending & shopping changes... changing centerpieces... and changing homes.  And although I know you will be back to visit again soon... I am so ready to stop writing about you.

Committing to blog about change for 31 straight days was both incredibly rewarding and incredibly challenging.  I learned a lot about myself during this process and I am extremely proud of myself for sticking it out and posting the entire 31 days of October.  But as for the whole "31-day-series-thing"... I am so ready to quit you.  You have no idea how excited I am to blog about something completely unrelated to change... or heck, not blog at all for a couple of days.  As of right now, I don't see myself participating in a month-long challenge like this again... but who knows... by the time next October rolls around, I'm sure I will have forgotten all about how long and painful this month-long series was.

And while "change" was the main focus for the month of October, there was a lot of other cool stuff going on that didn't quite make it into the blog post line-up.  I'm thinking an October-photo-recap-post is in order soon...

October (and change), thanks for being awesome.  November, I can't wait to see what you have in store...

Love,
Julia

1 comment:

Lindsey Brackett said...

So with you! Blogging everyday was WAY harder than I thought. I, for one, can't wait to see the changes in store for your new home though...and it's almost Christmas! What's cooking there?